• There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for private and duo sessions.
• There is an 18 hour cancellation policy for all group classes.
• Please cancel within this time frame or you will be charged for your scheduled class.
• No Refunds. All purchases are final.
• When scheduling online for your group class there is an 8 hour block out time before the class starts. If you miss this window of time you may call / text the studio or your instructor to request if there is room to be added to the class.
• If you are the only student signed up for a class you will be contacted within the 8 hours before the class and be given the option to pay $25 more for a private lesson or cancel at no charge.
• People who are new to Pilates equipment must take at least 3 sessions in order to prepare you for the equipment classes. Some people are able to join in the group classes after one or 3 sessions depending on the individual, some people prefer to take more private sessions.
• Please avoid using heavy creams, perfumes or sharp jewelry. The Pilates work is done in bare feet or socks. We also sell Pilates socks that you can use exclusively for your Pilates lessons.
• You will be required to fill out a consent and brief health history form before starting. It is advised if you have any medical conditions that you be released to exercise by your physician.
Asheville Pilates Special for New Clients Rules:
Limit 1 per person, may purchase as gifts.
Offer valid for new students and local residents only.
All classes must be redeemed by the same customer and used within 30 days of first visit.
Inclement Weather Policy: The studio will be open if roads are safe and passable.
Cancellation Policy: We request a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please call your instructor 24 hours before your scheduled class, so that charges will be avoided. This cancellation policy allows the instructor to contact another client interested in that scheduled class time. Thank you.
*All class purchases expire 90 days after the date of purchase
One of Rose Pilates’ goals is to make this wonderful work available to everyone. We strive to make our classes affordable and yet be able to maintain the best instruction and highest quality studio for our clients.